500 Ton/Tons per Month jorle epoxy resin for electronic potting
Packaging & Delivery
jorle epoxy resin for electronic potting as your requirement to pack
10-15 working days
jorle epoxy resin for electronic potting
1. high temperature resistant
2. resistance to cracking
3. No solvents
electrical epoxy resin for encapsulation
ZR6109 jorle epoxy resin for electronic potting is a kind of room temperature/heating cured epoxy resin glue. This kind of two-component epoxy adhesive design for bonding ceramics, the metal, glass, plastic, rubber, paper, cloth, etc.
ZR6109 jorle epoxy resin for electronic potting without heating can cure. To 4: 1 (weight ratio or the volume in the mixture thoroughly A part A and part B, curing in a certain time, and form protection.
1. Good toughness and hardness 2. Room temp curing, high temperature resistant 3. Excellent bonding, resistance to cracking 4. Good sealing performance 5. No solvents, no cure by-products 6. Have stable mechanical and electrical properties between -45° C-150° C
A, B two components in proportion to remove mixing ratio, mixing, vacuum suction bubble in operation period, remove the potting products to casting, such as potting product is too big, suggest points potting, then according to The Times curing(80ºC/90min or 25ºC/24hr)
Light yellow liquid
80/1.5 or 25/10
Operation time is a quantity of cement with 100 g.
glass transition temperature
Remark:All the above data come from 25 °C and 55% RH glue curing conditions after 7 days.
1. Agent A place for a long time, maybe produce precipitation, mix part A and B access should be paid attention to save after sealing.
2. Mixing should pay attention to the same direction, otherwise, it will stir with too much bubble; Borders and the bottom of the container sizing material should also stir well, can appear otherwise stir caused by uneven local not curing phenomenon.
3. Casting the product vacuum pumping, remove again bubble can improve after curing products comprehensive performance.
4. This glue curing exothermic reaction, match the process as the quantity of cement can affect the operation, so the length of time with 100 g resin content of operation time is only a reference time.
Storage and transportation:
1. Part A and part B need to avoid light, heat, save after sealed. (Can be used as the non-dangerous goods transport and storage) 2. Shelf life Agent A: 1 year, Agent B: 6 months (25ºC).